Featured Construction Vacancy
FINISHING MANAGER/ FOREMAN/ ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER
Following the success of our previous campaign we are once again recruiting for a talented, outstanding finishing foreman/site finishing manager for an exciting opportunity in Stevenage, Herts.
This featured construction vacancy is for our prestigious client, specialist interiors contractors who are seeking skilled and experienced construction staff for their current commercial to residential projects.
We are looking to recruit a Freelance Finishing Foreman/Assistant Site Managers/Finishing Manager for a high end residential development where modern quality design and first class finish is paramount.
You will responsible for overseeing the conversion and fit out of an ultra high end, quality residential refurbishment/conversion based in Stevenage Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven history as a Finishing Foreman/ Assistant Site Manager, working on internal and some external refurbishment developments, along with a background of working with reputable contractors in the UK.
- Manage finishing staff and subcontractors
- Ensure the completion of the snagging lists to outlined specifications
- Co-ordinate works between trades to produce high standards of completion
- Awareness/Involvement in cost control
- Work with top end Interior designers to deliver top quality specifications
- Health and Safety
Finishing Foreman – Essential Skills and Experience
Short-listed Applicants will:
- Possess an enthusiastic approach and have the strengths to drive the project
- Extensive, proven experience on large refurbishments/fit out, residential projects
- Experienced in high end residential project requirements
- SMSTS Certificate
- CSCS Card (At the appropriate level)
- First Aid Certificate
- Suitable References
This role is for an immediate start and the duration is for at least 9 months
9 hours per day Mon-Fri £16/18 per hour
Call us now on 01277 699778 to discuss this role in confidence.
PLEASE APPLY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR APPLICATION AND SUITABILITY.
All Interested applicants should send their CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new opportunity or a career change, please take a look at our full range of current vacancies on our website.
**We also welcome speculative applications so feel free to get in touch today**